Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last soccer game tonight... I doubt I'll even get to play though. I suck. That, and coach hates me. So life is going absolutely horribly. I'm an idiot and I need to get over all this stupid stuff. NO GUYS. At all. Seriously. Or at least not until I'm 16. I'm tired of all this crap that comes with them. And lately, some people have pointed out how much I suck at life. Some have told me to go die but I don't think I'll do anything that drastic. How's life? Mine's not that great but that doesn't matter. Someone wise told me that I should never let myself cry and that I should always smile. That is what I'm planning on doing. All smiles, no tears. As soon as other people start believing it, maybe I will too. At least, that's what I'm hoping.
I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiled; the one who could always brighten your day, even if she couldnt brighten her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment