Sunday, May 1, 2011

After prom

So prom was last night... It was, well, disappointing. It was so obvious that my date was not into the dance or me but that was to be expected because he's gorgeous so I guess he can get away with it. He has a gf of a year and a half but he doesn't know if he loves her. Weird. He goes off for army training in the fall and then some sort of mission thingy in the spring but will be back at isu in the fall of 2012 when I start. He made sure I knew not to try anything because he had a gf but I would never have the guts to. But man, trust me, I wanted to. I have been like so sex deprived lately that I wouldve been more than happy to make out with him. But please, he barely ever touched me. :( It was weird having Tony my ex follow us around during after prom though. The go karts were awesome and it was kinda fun mini golfing. I loved the twister/ tornado thing where you got in and it shook you around. We rode it and went through a mine! The hypnotist was hilarious. I am very disappointed in myself for being so lame during prom though. We didn't dance much and he got pissed at me for leaving him behind, but honestly he has no right because he was on his phone 24/7 texting his gf. We had those cool new weird drink things and that was fun. We went to Jimmy johns for dinner which pretty much set the mood for the night.

1 comment: