Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 month anniversary :D

I'm am sick of this girl. She is in my plant project group for bio and I took pictures, measured, and journaled for our plants before school this morning and then at lunch she took her own pictures because she didn't trust that I could take a picture of a frickin plant! And during class today she asked if she could be in my group for my comic strip project and I said yes. Bad idea. She completely took over. When I told her the idea I had in mind of making it like a super hero/ super villan kind of thing she completely blew me off and told the other girl in our group to draw what she wanted. She ignored our ideas and said no, draw this. Grr. At least I have some good friends: My boyfriend whom I love with all of my heart and soul. It has been an amazing five months and we've only come half way. Five more to go. <3 My new friend Cort who I get to meet for the first time this Friday for bowling, Starbucks, and a great conversation. :D My nerd friend from up in Iowa City, Tyler. :P The math nerd who I can always count on for homework help. Ugh. Today was painful. The lab was short, but I was having serious troubles getting up and down the stairs. My legs are in searing pain... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment