Thursday, March 25, 2010

Graphic Design Class is a joke

I love my boyfriend. Even though he is being a little mean right now. We've got 2 new projects due: the art show poster for may 18, the rebranding of a logo, package design, and 5 by 7 color ad. I'm working on a cool tiger shirt. It will say Fierce on the back. Tomorrow I have to present my Spoon River Poem. I hope it goes ok. I have to wear this weird black dress with frills at the bottom and a hideous jacket/blazer thing. Let's see if I can remember it... Over and over they used to ask me while buying the wine or the beer In peoria first and later in chicago denver frisco new york wherever I lived how I happened to live the life and what was the start of it well I told them a silk dress and a promise of marrage from a rich man it was lucius atherton but that was not really it at all suppose a boy steals an apple from the tray at the grocery store and they all begin to call him a theif the editor minister judge and all the people a theif a theif a theif wherever he goes and he can't get work and he can't get bread without stealing it why the boy will steal its the way the people regard the theft of the apple that makes the boy what he is Yay. I only screwed up the last line. Well, I gotta go. The bell rang Oh, and I've got to make a swatsticka cake tonight :D Yay, soccer practice again tonight. Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment