Thursday, April 16, 2009

I must apologize to anyone that my blogs may offend. I have mood swings. I'm a girl, that's what I do. I hope you don't mind that. If you don't want to know what I think of you or my life then don't read this, ok? I'm sorry if you're offended and I'm sorry if I hurt you but this is the way I am. I must also say that this is not always the way I am. This is just the way I am on a computer when I have nothing better to do except tell you about my life. My opinion and mood will vary quite quickly so just because I say I'm mad about one thing or I start ranting about something does not mean that I am completely focused on it. Normally I get over it once I put it down in writing and post it and realize that I probably shouldn't have. So... yeah. Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment