Monday, April 20, 2009

In my flog I just started school so I'm curious about what is going to happen. Remember the Physics Day? Do you remember the chalk talks? Well, I kinda used something from one of them and put it in my flog. If you haven't read it, you totally should. I really enjoy writing it and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. I am quite curious though... What is the plural of a smoosh? :P So what have I been up to lately...? Well, I have a free period this hour (6th) so I hang out in the library working on my blogs. I got most of my homework done for my Physics and World Civ test tomorrow and I'll finish the rest of it up tonight. Tomorrow we have a soccer game here at home (North Polk) if anyone wants to come. The varsity game starts at 6 and the JV game will just be right after it. I play JV unfortunately... I kind of suck. I'm a defender. I normally play left defense but I'll honestly play wherever the coach puts me. I'm working really hard to get better and to get in shape for summer but I am a REALLY bad runner. If you've ever been to one of my XC meets, you understand what I mean. I am really slow. And it's not like I don't try. Really, I do. I try really really hard. Honestly, I probably try the most out of anybody on our XC or JV soccer team. Come if you can please! :)

1 comment:

  1. The plural of smoosh is smeesh, just like goose -> geese and moose -> meese :)
    LOL @ the fake blog, it's so long :p I could never write so much; I'm so awful at writing.

    ReplyDelete