Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today is really tiring. I've been too lazy to get out of my pajamas all day and I just now switched to sweatpants because my legs were getting cold. I have so much homework left to do but I've been on the computer all day. Why is it that I am the only one with no life? I seem to be one of the few people on Facebook in the middle of the day. So I've got the entire section of Physics left to do, not to mention the Chapter Review. Unfortunately, I'll work my butt off and get it done. I really don't want to. I want to just curl up and watch One Tree Hill all day. That would be much more fun. That's one reason I'm looking forward to summer. Another is that it will get me away from all this high school drama. I'll have time to clear my head and work on things that are more important. I better go do my homework :(

1 comment:

  1. Same here. I have to do english but dont want to. facebook was lonely. ugh now i have to do world civ too. good luck with ur homework :)

    ReplyDelete