Friday, April 17, 2009

Tired of learning about me yet? I hope not. In RadAcc today, Sarah Tricia and I were like completely crazy. They made this cute little get well soon card with a red panda on it. It's adorable. Tricia taught me how to make paper cranes. I'm almost an honorary Asian! :) So yeah. I kinda don't really want people reading this because sometimes it reveals things about me that I don't want people to know and they probably shouldn't know, yet at the same time I'm rather flattered by the people that care enough to come back and check this everyday. What a kunundrum... So anyway... Tomorrow was supposed to be the day we went to South Dakota for a math trip but it was cancelled this year because all the teachers are going somewhere. It was also supposed to be the Chill Out tournament that my dad, Cole, and I were going to ref but we decided not to because Cole doesn't want to and I'm too sick. Zoe's birthday is next week Tuesday. I keep forgetting when it is. I brought her a teddy bear to school today :P She has a party tomorrow but I don't know if my parents will let me go. I hope they do. She's like one of my best friends. I love how she totally trumps the hypocritic barrier between smart girls and cheerleaders. She is awesome. My flog is going well. I'm enjoying it and coming up with new ideas as I go along. I think it will turn out pretty cool once I get the whole story going. In Multimedia II class, we're making a movie. It really sucks and is really cheesy but it's fun. I'm partners with Vikki and Olivia. It seems like Vikki and I have spent alot of time together recently what with Cross Country, Soccer, and Multimedia. And I barely ever go to North Polk! So I kinda think I'm going to give up on guys for a while. They are nothing but drama and problems and I need to focus on school. A total of three people noticed the fact that I'm taking full advantage of Lent being over. Zoe, Antonio, and Keasey. I was really mad at Keasey today. He kicked me really hard right before practice so I pretty much tried to kill him during soccer. After a while though we were being friends again. I'm still pretty mad at him though. He kept throwing that stupid ball at my head. Is it so wrong that I don't like doing headers??? It doesn't take strength to hold a grudge; it takes strength to let go of one. I had medicine twice today that made me really sleepy and if you know me well or have been with me past 8 pm you know that I get really loopy when I'm tired. I hissed at Claussen and told him I had fangs in my car. He was like WTF and then I told him I didn't have a car. I was really loopy and skippy and tired. Life is too short to waste on simple, too long to dwell on the past. Life is like a play, it's not the length but the excelence of the acting that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment