Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This is my first post so I don't really have much to say. I don't even know if I'm going to make this private or public. So... yeah. I'm Alisha and this is my life. Right now is kinda fun since it's nearing the end of the year. I'm going to miss school though. And guys. Of course. Maybe I should explain that. Though, if you're me, I shouldn't need to. I'm absolutely boy crazy. I don't think I've gone a month without liking a guy. But the thing is, they normally come in groups. Like right now there are so many amazing guys that just suddenly appeared! I'm kinda focussed on three though. I can't really give you their names though because that might give them away... I've got it!!! I'll give them fake names! We'll call them Jake, Kevin, and Lucas. Ok? Ok. So here's how the listings go: 1) Lucas 2) Kevin 3) Jake Except here's the problem: 1) Lucas- I asked him out (bad move)=> He's not interested in a relationship. He's way too confused about life. But's he's pretty hot, really nice, can dance (sorta) and so innocent. stats= had one girlfriend and things weren't so great, junior 2) Kevin- Kinda a dork but he's so sweet. And super cute. He's innocent (I think) and brilliant. I've kinda decided to stop asking guys out so I'm not gonna ask him out. I'm hoping he asks me instead. A girl can hope. stats= never had a girlfriend, junior 3) Jake- This one's a tough one- I asked him out (another bad move) like a year ago=> He can't date until he's 16/18 but he's really nice and smart and cute and innocent... Yeah. stats= never had a girlfriend as far as I know, sophomore So yeah, as you can see, I'm boy crazy. But that doesn't really matter, does it? Is that really a problem? I hope not. So State GPML is coming up next weekend. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait but I'm kinda scared that I'll do really badly. It's my last math compatition for this year so I hope I do well. The Central Dance was last weekend. It was so much fun! I must say, a lot of guys looked really hot there... But I had a ball! I loved my dress, it was so pretty. Well, I liked it. Shelby came too and we were like "jazz hands" randomly. It was so much fun. They played "I'm on a Boat" too! I can't believe they did though because it has so much cussing in it. Shelby and I were dancing to it. It was so much fun!!! I was kinda abandoned by my friends alot. :'( I have friends in a lot of different social circles so I wanted to at least go say hi to them. I didn't even get around to everyone. I ended up standing there by myself for like 10 minutes wondering what the heck I should do until Zach and Logan came up and told me to join their group. Thanks so much to you two. I luv you both. It was so cute when Kerrick and Joel ended up wearing the same shirt. :P I must say, I loved the shirt though. Logan's costume was awesome. I've never seen Star Trek so I probably don't have the ability to say that but oh well. Dan dressed up like Burger King. :) Apparently Antonio broke his crown though :( All my friends kept trying to tell me that we liked each other but WE DON'T. It's like you can't just be friends with a guy. No, if you hang out with one, you must like him. Same thing happened when Zach hugged me for a minute too long. It was pretty awkward but then all my friends were like, "You like him." So I have this like bestest best buddy. Except I've never actually talked to him in real life, but we always have these conversations on facebook that are kinda profound and really fun. He helps me out with all my problems and I love him for that. And I wish we could go to Mexico. ;) My life is pretty complicated. I used to be really overly depressed all the time and cut myself and stuff but now I have great friends and my future is most definately looking up. I can't wait for a brand new day, I just need to remember that I have friends that love me and a great life. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and have no regrets. Life's too short to be anything…but happy

No comments:

Post a Comment