Thursday, April 23, 2009

So I was in the most amazing mood today. I can't take credit for it though. It is pretty much Kevin's fault. Well, I don't know if I should say fault... Then again, I am never that exstactically happy. He is such a sweetie. I texted him this morning and asked him to sit by me at lunch. I wasn't kidding but I didn't think he'd actually want to though. He didn't text me back so I figured that he either hadn't checked his messages or he didn't want to. At lunch I was hanging with my friends and then I turned around and realized that he was sitting behind me. I wanted to go sit by him but I was way too nervous to so I just stayed where I was. I wish I had gone and sat by him though. Why can't guys just be clear about how they feel? I mean, why can't they just walk up to you and tell you either "Yes, I like you and I want to be with you" or "No, I don't like you and you have absolutely no chance with me"? Why must they always be so complicated. I don't believe in making all this relationship junk complicated. If I like a guy, I tell him. I would much appriciate if he did the same. Like when I tell him I like him, I wish that he would be like that's nice but you don't have a chance with me because I don't like you. It would make things so much simpler. Anyway. So we have GPML practice tomorrow at 12:45. It's going to be so much fun. I can't wait to hang out with everybody. ;) So soccer practice yesterday was so hard. Coach was really pissed off so it was killer. Although it was pretty fun discussing suicide. We found out that my house is hang proof. It's stupid. Vikki wants to punch our coach. We are all pretty pissed at him. He says we aren't working hard enough in practice. So yeah, I was really hyper happy today. I like guys. :P They're so pretty. Oh and apparently I'm stalking my ex-boyfriend and am following him to church. (Not really though people so don't actually believe me. We're just messing around in 8th hour and I'm writing down the stuff we talk about) So guys, be more clear about your feelings. Seriously. Please. Oh, and Kevin, :) Elmo loves his goldfish; his crayons too. That's Elmo's world!

No comments:

Post a Comment