Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last night I had the weirdest dream. It was even weirder than Zoe's. So we were at Central. We meaning Lucas, Kevin, Jake, Cole, Dan, Kyle, Bama, Min, me and a couple other people. I don't know why. This is a dream. Some things are just not important enough to know. We were all in one room when all of a sudden a voice comes over the intercom. It told us that we had five minutes after he was done telling us what to do to figure this out: After 5 minutes there would be a toxic gas that would fill the entire building of Central. We had to decide who would live. They would supply us with one scuba tank. We had only that scuba tank to live by. The gas would continue to flow through the building for one hour. Who should survive this? Go. Being the Nazi that I am, I immedietly took over and started my watch. We had five minutes to discuss our untimely deaths. Pleasent isn't it? I was immedietly ruled out. We tried to decide who would be the most important and beneficial to society. We narrowed it down to Cole, Kevin, Jake, and Lucas. I explained that tanks last about an hour for one person and that we couldn't have many on it if we wanted even one person to survive. They were all like "This is just some joke. It's like a brain problem. It doesn't matter if we solve it well." At that moment we heard a hiss and the gas started flowing. I looked down at my watch and sure enough, it had been five minutes. The people who wouldn't get the tank ran to the white board and scribbled down their last message to the world as fast as they could. All of us had tears streaming down our face. We knew many of us wouldn't get out of there alive. I ran to Kevin and threw my arms around him, pulling him close to me. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him so deeply. I knew I wouldn't ever get another chance and he needed to know the way I felt about him. Surprisingly, he kissed me back. I could feel the love and I couldn't stop the tears from cascading down my cheeks. I loved this man and I couldn't let him go. He pulled away and turned to my brother. He told him to live. He gave him the tank and said he could have his air. I grabbed his shirt and cried to him not to. He told me, "It's ok, love. We're going to be together forever." He told my brother, " I love her. Trust me, I'll take care of her on the other side." Jake gave his air to Lucas as well. I have no idea why, that's just how it ended up. I begged Kevin to let me die in his arms. He agreed and I tucked his head into my chest so he was breathing through the inside of my shirt. I buried my face in his hair and inhaled deeply. He smelled amazing. This was definately the way to die. Wrapped in the arms of the man you love. After 15 minutes (don't ask how I knew how long it had been, again, it's a dream) the gas suddenly shut off. I pulled my face out of Kevin's hair and looked around. Kevin was barely breathing so I began to bring him outside when my brother stopped me. Apparently Jake was dying and it was my last chance to say goodbye. I was torn. I begged my brother to take Kevin outside and save him. I told Kevin how badly I needed him and how much I loved him and that I would be out in a moment. I ran over to Jake and it turned out that I could suck the gas out of his lungs. Lucas helped carry him out while I attempted to save anyone else I could. Min was ok, Bama saved her, but in doing so, he died. She never forgave me for it. She was so mad at me. Later on she beat me for it. NOTE: *The personalities of the people in my dreams are not how I actually view them in real life. I can't really control what happens in my dreams.* I never forgave myself for that day. If they hadn't listened to my idea, a lot more people would have been saved. Kevin kept telling me it wasn't my fault and calming me down and stuff but it was like everyone was staring at me in school. I believed that everyone was blaming me for what happened. Kevin and I ended up together forever... The End

No comments:

Post a Comment